Lavender and Geranium Soap
May this soap be a reminder of INTEGRITY: Let your convictions shine through your actions, your words and your thoughts.
Enjoy your night-time shower with this wonderfully relaxing and fragrant bar with natural soothing properties to help lessen fatigue, reduce anxiety and uplift your mood. Draw strength form from the fragrant smell as you open and unclutter your mind.
- This soap is made from scratch using our unique oil blend. It is enriched with:
- Lavender essential oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- Extra Virgin olive oil for gentle cleansing
- Organic Coconut Oil for rich and sensual lather
- Organic Sustainable Palm Oil for a long-lasting hard bar
- Organic Shea Butter and Almond Oil for their outstanding nourishing and replenishing properties
- Castor Oil for lasting bubbles and gentle care
- Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil for the numerous minerals, vitamins and antioxidants
IngredientsINCI: Sodiim Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate , Glycerine, Water , Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium SheaButterate , Sodium Castorate, , Sodium Lactate, Sodium Blackseedate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil. Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*
Taking care of your soap
Soap doesn't like to swim. Keep your soap dry between uses and use a draining dish.
Middle Path Soapery products are handmade and unique in appearance. We don't focus on scale but on quality and personal touch. Therefore, for us, every soap bar is like a piece of art and has unique features.
Over time, the colour and scent of your soap may fade somewhat, especially if kept in daylight over several weeks and months. This transformation may happen because our ingredients are natural and no chemicals are added. This ageing process is not a sign of a fault; in fact it improves the effectiveness and gentleness of the soap.
Please be mindful that if you have sensitive skin or any doubts about suitability, always do a patch test before applying any skincare product.
Min. weight 115g